Our management consulting services focus on our clients' most critical issues and opportunities
Any organization wants to see all team members working together towards a desired goal; unfortunately, the reality shows that many organizations fail to achieve such level of deployment and focus. The following numbers clearly indicate the challenges:
- 90% of the businesses do NOT implement their strategies successfully.
- 95% of the typical workers do not understand the strategy - Knowledge Barriers.
- 60% of the organizations do not link the budget with strategy - Budget Barriers.
- 85% of the management team spends less than an hour a month discussing the strategy - Management Barriers.
- 70% of the organizations do not integrate middle management incentives to the strategy - Incentive Barriers.
The biggest challenge is to connect the day-to-day management with the strategic management.
Solution & Benefits
Our proposal is a complete programme to define, execute and control your strategy.
- We offer you a process based on clear phases, steps and activities for an effective development, deployment and management of your strategy – you will be autonomous.
- We provide coaching to your management team to help your organisation mobilise for change in a soft and consequent way – you will be empowered.
- We accompany all the process with focused assessments, to help your organization stay on track and achieve its goals in an efficient way. – you will be effective.
- We setup a clear set of metrics (Balanced Score Card), help you define the mechanism for cascading the metrics (KPI tree) – you will be focused.
- We develop your meeting and reporting system to enhance the effectiveness of your management systems and secure sustainable results – you will be effective.
According to a recently published Leadership Development Benchmarking survey, 75 percent of organizations say their leadership development programs are not very effective. Ensuring a solid pipeline of suitable leaders has proven to be a daunting task for many organizations of all sizes and in all industries. Organizations are facing a tremendous change with the retirement boom that will drain them of their intellectual capital and know-how. To make matters worse, the incoming talent into organizations does not possess the requisite leadership skills needed to drive results in functional areas, business units, and across the enterprise. And leadership development programs that organizations have developed to address the problem - many of them still in their infancy - are not producing the results organizations need.
Solution & Benefits
Our proposal is a coordinated approach to leadership development and change management that is both top-down and bottom-up.
- The bottom-up part of the integrated development and change process requires potential leaders throughout the organization to engage in a process of learning how to enact a desired change in an organization’s culture in the everyday experiences of organizational life.
- A top-down process creates structure and motivation for employees to maintain engagement in the change/leadership development process. If done well, it also provides emotional and social support potential leaders, because deviating from cultural expectations can be a lonely endeavor.
Our Leadership and Change Management process will help our Clients facilitate change and encourage active participation of other members, ensuring the involvement of all necessary personnel and overcoming mental barriers that limit the creative and innovative process.
Understanding and managing risk is more demanding today than ever before. Today, in order to be dynamic and successful, companies must identify, analyse, evaluate, and treat loss exposures as well as to monitor risk control and financial resources to mitigate the adverse effects of loss.
To ensure the business continuity, the risk control and risk mitigation aspects must be a core part of the strategy, operations and culture of a company.
Any event that could negatively affect operations is included in the Business Continuity Plan, the task of which is to protect the company’s physical assets against hazards, and to help to maintain the continuity of operations from potentially disastrous consequences of such hazards.
Solution & Benefits
Our proposal is based on a four-steps model as defined by the International Organization for Standardization for the risk management process:
- Establish context
- Risk assessment
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
- Risk treatment
- Monitor and review
This process is cyclic as any changes to the situation (such as operating environment or needs of the unit) requires re-evaluation per step one.
The typical benefits include:
- Reduction of operational loss.
- Lower compliance/auditing costs.
- Early detection of unlawful activities.
- Reduced exposure to future risks.
The Manufacturing Excellence model requires not only the modification of production techniques to reduce waste, optimize resources and improve cost efficiency, but also the implementation of a culture of continuous improvement in production lines and jobs. Communication and teamwork are fundamental for this method to suit every opportunity in the organization.
Some of the areas of opportunity that we have worked, together with our Clients, for the successful implementation of this model are: lack of planning aligned to the demand and purchase system, possible underutilization of machinery or over production, inadequate line balancing, absence of defining the adequate amount of human resource, poor floor control and maintenance planning and lack of control of quality assurance, among other factors.
Solution & Benefits
Our proposal is based of a carefully organised blend of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and Total Productive Management (TPM).
- We help to identify how to reduce the COGS; our loss and cost simulation techniques and software will give you a clear picture of the most profitable options.
- We support the implementation of agile systems, methods and tools at our Clients’ factories with a practitioner’s style.
- We are facilitating the implementation of a performance control system; we aim at permanent sustainable solutions.
Our Manufacturing Excellence programmes deliver significant results with precision and pace, and with an increase of capability of people and processes.
The challenge is to implement an integral supply system that takes into account the typical operative variables of the organization, the variables of the suppliers and those of the market with the purpose of guaranteeing the product’s availability without increasing the capital, logistics and sales costs and exceeding the client's expectations.
Companies must achieve optimal chain synchronization: obtaining the materials and services with the correct quality, quantity, time and price, from the appropriate supplier while satisfying the customer’s demand with perfect deliveries and substantially improving their competitive position in the market.
Solution & Benefits
We offer solutions for optimisation of your business by using the SCOR Model; we link performance metrics, processes, best practices and people into a unified structure. We assess your Supply Chain performance from the Reliability, Responsiveness, Agility, Costs and Assets perspectives and identify performance gaps.
We provide flexible and tailored support to help you achieve the best results to improve the efficiency and effectiveness in your operation.
Our Supply Chain Excellence programme delivers:
- Clearly defined Supply Chain structure with re-engineered and enhanced processes.
- Superior customer service with the help of enhanced Supply Chain structure and model.
- Reduced Inventories and Working Capital at the minimum “Total Supply Chain Cost”.
Companies face headwinds from intensifying competition in mature markets, weakness in emerging markets, global oversupply in commodity industries or other factors. With underwhelming market growth, pressure increases to find unique ways to build competitive advantage and drive market share gains. Customers nowadays demand far more customized solutions and services for their specific needs — offering both superior products and service is now a prerequisite for success. Demands for support and responsiveness from customers continue to increase, putting more pressure on commercial team. Market leaders are evolving their organizations to support customer outcomes rather than product/service needs.
Solution & Benefits
Our Commercial Excellence framework takes a holistic approach to addressing these key challenges faced by companies. The framework ensures that a company’s go-to-market model is specifically configured to target the customers that represent the highest value for the business and to consistently deliver the company’s differentiated value proposition.
Our Commercial Excellence initiatives entail working closely with management teams on three distinct topics:
- Customer targeting and value proposition: Ensures that a business is focused on the right customer segments and that the business’s offer to each segment is designed in line with customer needs and delivers the right economics to both customers and the provider.
- Go-to-market and commercial organization: Ensures that the business leverages the right sales channels (e.g., direct, inside sales, third-party intermediaries), and design and deployment of the optimal commercial organization, to serve the chosen customers and channels.
- Sales and marketing effectiveness: Ensures that the right sales and marketing processes and systems are in place to maximize the effectiveness of the sales and marketing activities.
We bring deep, functional expertise, and we are known for our holistic perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
Fill the form with your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.